Service of Process
Service of process is the notification to individuals potentially involved in a legal action so that they can respond in an appropriate manner. The service takes place when documents are served by process servers or legal authorities to these individuals. There are many procedures that must be met to ensure that the process service is proper. For example, you should be aware that certain counties in Missouri require appointment in advance to serve papers.
With a professional server from SRI, you do not have to worry about costly mistakes during service of process in St. Louis or throughout Missouri.
You can request a quote by completing the form below or you can place an order by clicking the button on the right sidebar.
- Routine Service (first attempt 3-5 days)
- No charge for additional attempts
- Notarized Affidavits free of charge
- Flat Rates- no additional mileage
- Service results by phone or fax
- 30-day invoicing
- Volume Discounts
- Nationwide Service
- Rush Service (additional cost)
- Locator Service – if address is no good (additional cost)
- Stake-outs (additional cost)
- Overnight air service (additional cost)
- Foreign Service (through Hague Treaty)
- Translations (all languages by the page)